SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jonathan Wong
Date posted 24 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A permanent opportunity with an emerging and reputable FinTech firm. They are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer who is technically hands on and mature enough to lead junior engineers. This person has to be very passionate about new technologies such as AI, machine learning and blockchain etc. but prior exposure is unnecesary.
- Developing and maintaining web applications including public web site, portals, and LOB applications.
- Enhancements of our current applications, technical architecture enhancements, code refactoring, incorporating updated libraries.
- Ensure smooth and performant operation of applications in production.
- Monitor and maintain scheduled tasks.
- Full-stack development with latest technology.
- Maintain our continuous integration and delivery by enhancing to our CI/CD pipeline.
- Ensure our applications has sufficient test coverage, both unit tests and integration tests.
- Create technical documentation.
- Mentor team members, present latest technology trends for internal learning.
- Work closely with other business teams.
- Enjoys a start-up environment, love to get your hands dirty and wear many hats.
- Can provide solution to identified problem, and self-initiated to execute the solution.
- Good hands-on coding skills, can write good clean code, while delivering under pressure.
- Passions to learn and apply new technologies.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Knowledge in one or more popular framework such as Rails, React, Play, NodeJS.
- Familiarity with databases, e.g. MySQL / MongoDB / PostgreSQL / Redis
- 2 – 5+ years of experience in writing good clean production code and code optimization