Assistant Development Manager
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jonathan Wong
Date posted 08 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My Client deploys the latest technologies to meet changing customer needs and enhance the Bank’s leading and competitive position in the market. Our professional Information Technology experts are dedicated to developing customer-oriented systems and ensuring that our valuable customers can enjoy a sophisticated range of banking products in the most efficient and convenient way.
• Responsible for systems development in Insurance business.
• Work closely with business on software/ application development, including collection & analysis of user requirements, systems design, development, testing and implementation.
• Provide on-going support and maintenance for production systems and system enhancement to support strategic business growth and development in Retail Products and Services business areas.
• University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Minimum 3 years hands on application design / development experience, preferably with exposure in the relevant business areas.
• Solid application development experiences on Java, J2EE, Linux, Web Services, DB2/ Oracle /Sybase, IBM MQ platforms preferred, experience in Spring framework is an advantage.
• Energetic and highly motivated caliber.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
• Strong team spirit, quality oriented and attentive to details.
• Understand the Agile project development and management framework.
• Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage.
• Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes.