C# Developer, Vp
Salary Very attractive
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Heather Granados
Date posted 09 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Seeking a senior level C# Developer to join the global equity derivatives development team in the Hong Kong office.
- Participates in regional/global development and project meetings
- Work with BA/PM or end users to gather and review user requirements, provide suggestions on design and enhancements
- Follow global development/change management standards to deliver quality enhancements/solutions in timely maner
- Particpiopate in development, code reviews, & post mortem activities.
- Practicpate in Rota for release management & provide 2nd / 3rd level support
- Be a good team player to ensure a cohesive culture to effectively solve local/global business problem while building strategic platform for Global Equities.
- Be a key partner of the Equities production services team to help ensure maximum up time of systems and minimize impact to businesses when issues occur.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or engineering
- 5+ years of C# development experience with a preference in equity derivatives trading/risk domain
- Ability to work with global teams in matrix reporting environment with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope with rapid front-office business needs and to deal with changing priorities
- Ability to communicate and act professionally with IT staff and business clients while under strict deadlines.
- A strong understanding of customer care, service and relationship management is key.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at multiple levels with strong status reporting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Understanding of trading and risk management with a preference in the equities/derivatives space.
- A working knowledge of Asia equities would be a preference.
- Excellect programming skills in C#, good at other laungague like Java, Python or C++ is a plus
- Understanding of infrastructure requirements for local/global delivery platforms.
- Understanding of messaging infrastructures.
- Understanding of compute farms, distributed caching and computing
- Understanding of relational database technologies, SQL / Stored Proc
- Microsoft office platform, strengths and limitations
- Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Heather Granados at Robert Walters on +852 21035368 or Heather.Grandos@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference ZYB/653770