Solution Architect - ReactJS/Bank
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month + 12 Als
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Vivianyw Tsang
Date posted 06 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A digital transformation team within a bank is now hiring a strong front end developer - NodeJS ReactJS to join their technical team for commercial banking applications.
- Design a scalable, secure reusable framework based on REACT libraries
- Define a set of reusable components and associated library
- Define standard for UI integration into the rest of the digital platform
- Provide oversight of UI development across all workstreams ensuring adherence to standards and maximizing reuse.
- Ability to create clear, concise proposals for solutions and brokering agreement across multiple stakeholders. Strong experience of working with stakeholders across multiple disciplines; business analysts, product owners, testing teams and wider technical stakeholders.
- Define and sell a vision, but with the ability to deliver incrementally and provide immediate value to the stakeholders.
- Demonstrates excellent situational awareness and ability to appropriately react to a changing landscape
- Performance driven nature and excellent problem solving capability
- Ability to understand and further explain complex technical concepts
- Hands on experience of Node, performance tuning and caching setup
- Experience with responsive application design
- Knowledge of at least one other JS Framework such as Angular, Vue or Backbone
- Knowledge and the Meteor presentation layer framework
- Understanding of authentication and entitlements architecture and standards
- Understanding of content management and CDN solutions
- Experience of delivering and leading in large scale multi workstreams programs
- At least 8 years of relevant technical experience.
- Experience of working in a large corporate environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Vivian Tsang at Robert Walters on (852) 2161 9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference 668140