Core KDB+ Senior Developer
Salary Very attractive
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Heather Granados
Date posted 06 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Seeking a highly talented developer (KDB+) who has experience in low latency trading system development, microservices architecture, and scaling.
Engine Core KDB+ Senior Developer
- The Trading Engine sits at the core of the business and handles all brokerage and trading aspects of the platform; The Engine team is responsible for order management, risk checking, position keeping, PNL calculations, pricing (derivatives), risk management, market data distribution, order matching, and settlement.
- Building a best in class Technology team to help us scale to millions of users and millions of transactions per second; Looking for experts in low latency trading system development, microservice architectures, and scaling
- You follow good principles of software engineering like TDD, writing modular, maintainable, clean code, and are used to working in an Agile environment.
- KDB+ experience of 5+ years
- Deep understanding of internals of KDB+, APIs, IPC
- Strong engineering skill set with firm grasp of fundamental Computer Science principles
- 5+ years financial experience at a Hedge Fund or Investment Bank
- Experience building electronic trading systems or other low-latency systems experience
- Experience working in and performance tuning a Linux environment
- Nice to have: experience building microservice architecture systems, test automation, derivatives pricing, scaling, operating system and network layer performance tuning
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Heather Granados at Robert Walters on +852 2103 5368 or Heather.Granados@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference ZYB/680910