Senior Analyst Programmer/SA - Java/Trading
Salary 15 ALs
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Vivianyw Tsang
Date posted 28 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A large brokerage firm is now hiring a SA / senior analyst programmer to join their trading applications team. Successful incumbent will have front to back office exposure. Strong java skills is required.
Responsible for the development and support of applications. Participate in the entire system development life cycle and responsible for system design, programming, testing, documentation and deployment activities
- Develop trading or backoffice applications and provide technical/user supports
- Analyse system issues /change requests to develop functional specification and software requirement specification.
- Prepare system and technical specification and perform coding & testing activities
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks
- Perform ad hoc special projects as requested by the immediate supervisor
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in Java/J2EE, knowledge on .Net is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, Oracle, MQ, Hibernate, Spring and .Net
- Strong knowledge in Unix and Windows development platform
- Good analytical skills preferably with knowledge of financial services
- Experience in object-oriented development methodology
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
- A team player, self-motivated and able to work independently