RAD Developer, Equity Derivatives Technology
Salary HKD720000 - HKD960000 per annum + Attractive Package and Benefits
Consultant Jack Pan
Date posted 07 October 2016
An exciting and unique opportunity has just become available at one of the top tier multinational investment banks. In this role, you will be tasked to design, develop and maintain flexible distributed software platforms and applications. You will be reporting directly to the senior vice presentation of application development.
- Design, develop, implement, enhance, deploy and maintain flexible, fault-tolerant distributed software platforms and applications for multi-asset pricing, risk management and reporting for equity linked products.
- Liaise with business users including traders and quantitative analysts to gather business requirements and analyse user needs
- Architect front-office technical solutions in accordance with business requirements to ensure optimum fault tolerance, performance and flexibility
- Create, modify and test computer code and build software components in multiple platforms and databases utilizing VBA, Python, Oracle, Web technologies (Angular, Node) and frameworks and SQL Server
- Deploy applications in Windows and Linux operating systems and resolve issues in the production environment
- Hold responsibility for end-to-end delivery of final products and provide technical guidance and expertise to junior developers and programmers to facilitate the timely execution of proposed solutions over the entire software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or any field with concentrated IT coursework
- Five years as Software Engineer / Developer, Technology Associate, Applications Development Analyst, Computer Systems Architect, or related occupation
- Knowledge in software development using Java, VBA, Python, Oracle, Web technologies (Angular, Node) and SQL server; software deployment in Windows and Linux
- Must have six years’ experience working on front office financial applications for asset risk management for equity derivatives products