Analyst Programmer (Core Java)
Salary 15 days annual leave with medical benefits
Location Hong Kong
Consultant June Tam
Date posted 26 September 2016
A top tier corporate and investment bank is seeking a Core Java Programmer to join their cash management application team. This team is working closely with HQ in Europe and sales in APAC.
About the role
- Manage and coaching junior developers
- Involve in System Analysis & Design, Development, Maintenance and Testing
- Perform Unit Testing, System Integration Test, take part of Product Acceptance Test
- Follow Agile methodology standard that we are putting in place.
- Propose technical enhancement and automation throughout the development lifecycle
- Contribute to system architecture and able to consider different design constraints
- Perform job assign by the supervisor
- Participate to meetings organized by the team
About the person
- 5 years hands-on Java experience
- Web development technology i.e. HTML5, Ajax, CSS, JQuery, AngularJS
- Websphere, Oracle database, Redhat Linux (scripting)
- Internet security concept
- Fluent in English
About the organisation
A very stable and robust position in APAC, this leading financial services provider offers true regional and dynamic working environment. It is a great team to work with.