Data Scientist (Lead)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Wang
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 it Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Client is leading property development company seeking talented data scientist, ideally with management experience.
- Responsible for the analytics pipeline from data extraction, blending, cleansing and processing to model creation and result visualisation
- Gather, analyse data and build statistical models to conduct data analysis and create algorithms to predict probabilities
- Develop predictive and prescriptive models through programming in R or Python.
- Communicate quantitative insights into recommendations and present final results.
- Lead researches in the application of AI for stakeholders
- Identify and explore relevant data sources from internal and external sources, covering structured and unstructured data
- Design data collection, integration and retention requirements and framework
- Work with the IT system team to design and implement data-driven systems; and refine data collection process
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Strong data project management, business process analysis and numerical skills
- Minimum of 3 years in managerial role of data science, analytics or data management
- Minimum of 6 years in data science, modelling and some scripting
- Hands on experience with machine learning models using Python or R
- Good command in using data management tools, data systems or related software
- Data visualisation skills, preferred experience in Power BI, Quik or Tableau
- Fluency in English and Chinese are required
- Desire to work across various projects and enjoy strategically advising clients on emerging data techniques and initiatives.