Senior Data Analytics Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Wang
Date posted 14 September 20192019-09-14 2019-11-13 it Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 51000 51000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Data Analytics Manager is required to lead a Data Analytics Team to conduct in-depth and dynamic data analysis on customer and/or business, and assist in promoting a data and customer centric culture in the whole organization.
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities by leveraging big data analytics to drive business results
• Lead and coach the Data Analytics Team to conduct in-depth and dynamic data analysis from complex datasets (structured and unstructured), derive business insights from analysis results and review with business users
• Manage business requests and best utilize the team’s resources to meet business needs
• Bring in best practices in advanced data analytics, predictive modeling, digital marketing, campaign management, CRM and related processes
• Design and implement the analytics insights sharing and deployment process with different functions in the organization, including business users
• Participate in data analytics infrastructure project by:
• Providing input to data and tool requirement, data quality and governance, BI/CRM related process flow
• Consolidating and reviewing user requirement
• Participating in solution exploration and implementation
• Defining appropriate business and direct marketing campaign metrics, and solicit relevant data sources to produce the evaluation reports
• Assist in promoting data and customer centric mindset and practice in the organization
• A university degree in Science or Business, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics or related disciplines
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience and solid skills in customer data analysis, building and implementing predictive models by various AI/machine learning techniques /algorithms, BI and CRM related activities
• Strong business sense to comprehend business issues and needs, proven ability to drive business results with analytics insights and actionable recommendations
• Experience in digital/online marketing, social listening, customer database/ warehouse project, understanding of business (or similar B2B business), or relevant experience will be an added advantage
• Good inter-personal and communication skills, proactive working attitude with analytical mindset, team building and problem-solving skills
• Proficient skills with analytical and BI tools, e.g. R/Python, Tableau, MS Access, SAS, VBA and SQL etc.
• Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience/qualification will be considered for the position of Data Analytics Manager.