Consultant, Data Science
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Wang
Date posted 18 June 20192019-06-18 2019-08-17 consultancy Hong Kong HK HKD 20000 35000 35000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global, fast-growing data-driven consultancy is seeking talent to drive projects via data analytics/science expertise with local and regional clients.
- Broaden relationships at the most senior levels with actual / potential clients and translate these into new business opportunities.
- Drive new development initiatives, thought leadership and analytical processes
- Fully grasp analytical methodologies and ensure projects are led through from start to finish
- Ensure client's business cases are achievable and able to deliver promised outcomes
- Ensure high quality delivery is executed flawlessly in a timely manner
- Achieve target compliance measures for Client Satisfaction, Expectations Capture and Opportunity / Delivery Quality Assurance
The successful candidate will have a balance of marketing and business strategy understanding, client-facing consulting experience, and significant data and analytics expertise. The work will be rooted in the creation of innovative analytic engagements for clients.
- University degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, operations research or business (MBA) from a leading academic institution
- 1-3 years of experience in Data Analysis / Modelling / Advanced Analytics in a business setting, preferably in a client-facing consulting-oriented role
- Passion for data and experience using advanced analytics techniques such as linear & logistic regression modelling, PCA, random forest, etc. to answer business questions
- Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, R, Stata, Python, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and experience delivering results to senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to develop new and long lasting client relationships at senior levels.
- Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within company
- Project management and delivery expertise
- Autonomy and passion for joining a small team and desire to help the business grow quickly
- Good sense of humour