Data Scientist, Digital Marketing Analytics
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Wang
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 insurance 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters
Global leading insurance is seeking strong AI talent with a mix of machine learning and marketing experience to join their innovation teams for regional APAC projects.
- Liaising local business unit’s digital marketing requirements to ensure successful implementation by our technology vendors.
- Connecting the dots between data analytics and digital marketing objectives to optimise marketing spending.
- Strong programming and analytical skills to consolidate data from numerous online advertising platforms, analyse various metrics, and convert them into insights, strategies and action plans.
- Provide insights to accelerate the growth of our customer acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, or similar fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of data analytics, digital marketing technologies, tools, and platforms
- Knowledge/experience in AI and machine learning is a plus.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and on multiple projects concurrently with tight schedule.
- Digital marketing: Excellent skills in digital marketing attribution modelling, campaign tracking, analytics, analysis, and optimization.
- Coding: Excellent skills in one or more procedural languages (for instance, but not limited to Python or similar). Specific machine learning experiences in these languages must be listed. Comfortable with command-line tools.
- Machine learning: Solid background in at least one specific machine learning area. Solid mathematical background as well.
- Experience with large-scale model deployment in production is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in creating mathematical models and statistical support for targeting customers and promotional campaigns are must. So is large scale digital marketing experience covering millions of users.
- Recognised qualifications in a core quantitative subject. Masters level is preferred. Applied Mathematics or Statistics are preferred.