Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kelvin Lau
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 it Taikoo Place HK HKD 25000 28000 28000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Joining a global leading conglomerate, this Data Scientist position will focus on data modelling, analytic and insight presentation using tools such as Python and R.
- Liaise with multiple departments to learn about business initiatives
- Gather and analyse data from different platforms and conduct data cleansing, manipulation, mapping, re-formatting, integration and visualization
- Apply data models and develop algorithm and validation processes
- Develop machine learning models to analyse internal and external data and present recommendations on business insights
- Convert analytical results into business solutions and suggest data science concepts in an understandable concepts
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline
- Strong interest in data modelling, mining and machine learning
- Technically proficient with SQL and Excel with knowledge in Python and R being advantageous
- Strong understanding in probability, statistical models, data mining techniques such as classification, prediction, time-series is advantageous
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Mandarin
About our client:
Our client is a global leading conglomerate with business operation spreading across properties, food & beverage, logistics sectors.