Salary HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunaina Sadhwani
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 it Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst with specific expertise in the area of valuations and pricing for Derivatives, understanding of credit & rate curves, Market data and other operational data management functions
- To assist with any new developments/ projects to improve efficiency/productivity and raise the profile of the Data Management Office (DMO)
- To support the Liability Driven Investment (LDI) start of day process. The LDI platform an in-house developed tool supports LDI portfolio management, analytics and OTC analysis
- To work with business partners in our Investments teams and understand key dependencies they have on data
- Provide expert analysis to understand the nature and quality of data; help develop strategies for sourcing, cleansing and integrating data.
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy the data requirements of Investments, Risk and Performance teams. Develop procedures, processes and systems to support these requirements.
- Provide support on data strategies, data validation and data analytics
- Provide support to a platform responsible for the administration and management of PMC (pensions management company) pooled funds, handling the full lifecycle of from receipt of client orders, asset allocation decision making, pricing and allocation of units to the client.
- Ensure appropriate controls and procedures are in place for all functions within the team and supporting documentation is up to date.
- Comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end investment process
- Experience and understanding of derivative products of various degrees of complexity
- Degree educated, holding or striving for further industry qualifications, e.g. IMC, CFA
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines & SLA’s
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes in the process and procedure
- Client focused and able to liaise with all levels of seniority
- Ability to continually identify and implement process improvements