Salary HKD30,000 - HKD40,000 per month
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant June Tam
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-11-28 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A top tier financial services institution is looking for an experienced Business/Data Analyst to join their data service team. This role will principally focus on data readiness and Business readiness, with the ongoing creation of the client list a key deliverable.
About the role:
- Support the team goal to achieve the highest engagement score by collaborating effectively within the team and effectively supporting and communicating with colleagues.
- Identify activities you could do to improve / support engagement scores.
- Working with data from multiple systems to create a monthly client list incorporating new client records with existing client data. Linking new to exiting records or creating new unique clients where appropriate.
- Creating and monitoring MI relating to data quality to identify issues and formulate and execute plans to remediate them.
- Where required, work within the existing data governance frameworks to report and provide solutions for data quality issues.
About the person:
- Strong skills in the MS product suite specially Excel, VBA and Access.
- Strong skills in SQL.
- Strong skills in SAS, R and Python would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; i.e. thorough application and metadata documentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and follow them through to resolution accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to adapt and work flexibly using initiative and logic to achieve outcomes
This is an excellent opportunity to gain banking experience.