Salary Very attractive
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Heather Granados
Date posted 11 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Join a top-notch / top-pedigree hedge fund as a Quantitative Analyst where you will be expected to employ statistical and Machine Learning methods to predict quantities of interest.
Quantitative Analyst will engage in various aspects of alpha discovery in credit, equity delta one and volatility markets. He/She would be expected to employ statistical and Machine Learning methods in order to predict quantities of interest. He/She would use expert quantitative domain knowledge in employing these techniques, but would also be expected to use some advanced methods from Artificial Intelligence.
Education & Experience
- Phd. in technical field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering. Extremely strong candidates with B.A./B.S/M.A./M.S. degrees will be considered.
- High expertise in Python and either C#, Java or C++.
- Ideally at least 3 year of work experience as a quantitative analyst working in a bank or a hedge fund. The areas of interest would be credit derivatives or volatility trading.
- Exposure to Machine Learning.
- Experience in working with large datasets.