SAS Risk Data Manager
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month + Exclusive Benfit Package
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Anthony Yim
Date posted 05 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Summary A long-stand global banking institution is looking for some talented Assistant / Data SAS Manager in Hong Kong to take on a critical role. In this job, you will need to contribute to Data Management programmes and practices to improve data standards, data quality and data stewardship
About the Role
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for maintaining the development and enhancement of various internal / commercial operation data for different teams and parties.
- Work closely with the Chief Campaign Officer to implement customer acquisition, retention and event based targeting strategies and campaigns across all channels and track their success
- Collaborate with various departments and the team to design, develop and deploy management reports, dashboards and business intelligence solutions to fulfill the business needs on Risk Products Deparment under considerable deadline pressure
- Design, develop and test complex programs, queries according to business specifications and in alignment with Group policies and standards
- Contribute to Data Management programmes and practices to improve data standards, data quality and data stewardship
- Capable to work with Big Data and BI solution with good leadership style
About the Person
To succeed in this role, you must have athe ability to drive project effectively and possess a keen understanding of programming.
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience in SQL and SAS programming
- Experience in VBS development, QlikSense, Tableau, Webpage design or equivalent would be a plus
- Experience in system automation and job scheduling (e.g. Control-M)
- Experience in project coordination with different stakeholders
- Experience in building and maintaining document inventory (e.g. SharePoint, Confluence)
- Banking experience in compliance, business analysis, data analysis and data management is a plus
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required
About the Company
This long-lasting global banking institutions has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. We are looking for any particular types of data-oriented skills candidates, please kindly click the apply button and we can have discussion afterwards.