Database Administrator ( Oracle)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Yoyo Sung
Date posted 06 November 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A major fast food chain is looking for a Database Administrator who is strong in Oracle support to join their infrastructure team.
- Provide MSSQL / Oracle DB management, installation, monitoring, tuning, optimization, backup & recovery
- Conduct monthly audit reports and daily health check
- Perform configuration, system administration related tasks
- Work with internal users and different stakeholders on requirements, design and specifications.
- Evaluate and recommend new database technologies
- Oversee database, replication and failover
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years solid experience hands-on Oracle/MSSQL database support & administration
- Certification of Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional
- Independent, good problem solving skills and able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in System Administration and Backup tools administration is an advantage
- Experience in IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, HPUX, Windows platform
- Writing UNIX Shell Scripts and Database Scripting languages