Data Analytics Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Wang
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 it Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading skin and beauty care company is undergoing rapid digital transformation and leading the industry with it's innovation projects. Currently seeking talented data analytics manager with strong experience in marketing to lead team and drive insights.
Data Driven Platform Development
- Work collaboratively with marketing teams to ensure automated campaigns achieve business goals including customer targeting / re-targeting and campaign response analysis
- Work with business stakeholders to help them understand algorithm requirements and deliver high-quality solutions to them
- Proactively make strategic recommendations to improve conversion rate, sales performance throughout the customer acquisition, relationship building and retention funnel
- Deploy analytics capabilities ranging from organisation BI to advanced models to improve ongoing insight generation process and the application of such in business relevant way
- Commercialisation of insights from data scientists under a customer-centric context and turn into business strategy
- Ability to successfully convey all valuable insights with business action recommendations to senior management through effective presentation
Campaign Performance & Content Optimisation
- Monitoring and implement marketing automation platform
- Monitor lead-to-opportunity-to-close progression through marketing funnel to attain business goals
- Digital campaign testing and optimisation (A/B testing knowledge is a must)
- Hands on management of customer database and big data system to execute and optimise the marketing team’s lead generation efforts.
- Determine, regularly report on, analyse, and recommend actions related to improving KPIs for campaigns to improve lead generation.
- Perform in-depth customer and campaign analysis with recommendations.
- Create and continuous enhancement of predictive modelling in improving marketing campaign efficiency
- Implement dynamic content mechanism in various digital platforms (Website & APP) in the context of personalisation
Data Collection & Customer Segmentation
- Development of customer audience segmentation
- Build customer oriented data, analytical and marketing automation structure with personalisation capabilities
- Plan and deliver modelling and database marketing activities starting with new customer acquisition to engagement of those customers to challenger bank
- Develop and execute audience segmentation. Test and optimise digital campaigns to determine best content types/email elements for different target audience at different stages of purchase cycle to attain business goals
- Make recommendations on strategies, procedures, platform roadmaps, and process improvements regarding marketing automation, sales/marketing alignment, measurement, and lead generation
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations for effective business analyses and campaign execution on customer / distribution channels.
- Develop reports and recommendations on CRM and actionable suggestions
- Apply statistical modeling and quantitative analytic to understand customer behavior and identify insights in providing recommendation for customer segmentation strategy, cross-sell, up-sell and customer retention
- Data Analysis & Visualisation
- Deliver insights from the data visualisation process and to identity business strategies from customer-centric approach
- Analyse existing customer, product and platform data to identify, recommend areas for further improvements
- Drive development of dashboard and manage BI solution development
- 8+ years digital marketing / CRM / database marketing management / marketing automation experience
- Solid experience on defining and delivering customer segmentation and behavior models, and delivering customer targeting through a campaign management tool
- Strong knowledge on matching & filtering, customer segmentation, scoring model & CRM platform capabilities
- Data-driven combined with creative thinking and ability to translate data into successful marketing strategies
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership and managerial skill when working with senior management team
- Has strong and proven project and people management capabilities, ability to manage project plan timelines and budgets
- A result-oriented person with a passion for excellence, high level of initiative and strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive and with a can-do attitude
- Good communication skills, excellent spoken & written English and Chinese