Data Manager - Banking / 55K / Data Management / Data Analytics
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Louis Hui
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-03 2019-09-01 it Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known bank is looking for a Data Manager to lead oen of the data management teams supporting APAC Retail Banking business. You must be familair with project management as well as SAS / SQL Query writing / programmign skills.
- Support the execution of RBWM Chief Data Officer agenda and Group Data Management Office
- Drive the move towards the long-term goal of strategic and tactical information initiatives based on RBWM CDO vision covering Data Governance, Metadata Management, Data Quality, Data Protection and Data Infrastructure
- Implement the Global RBWM CDO vision and objectives for country teams
- Ensure that local business owners are identified to be accountable for data quality, reference data standards, metadata management, data governance mechanisms exists to highlight potential data problem areas
- Implement approved proposed data management processes to ensure they align to the Group Data Strategy and Standards
- Assisting analysts in other departments regarding the usage of available information sources to satisfy their information requirements
- Identifying and disseminating best practices
- Work with a variety of information, data management and business professionals at various levels of expertise in establishing collaboration, content management, data consolidation, information delivery and data re-use strategies
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
- Proven 8-10 years’ experience on project management / business analysis or equivalent.
- Proficiency in communications, analytical, organisational, project management and planning skills
- Preferred experience on Cloud, SAS and UNIX, pertinent analytical software packages or equivalent
- Preferred experience in handling large databases and strong SQL and SAS query writing and programming skills