Data Analytics - SAS / Bank (Core banking)
Salary HKD25,000 - HKD50,000 per month + 15AL
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Anthony Yim
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 financial-services Kowloon HK HKD 25000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Summary A long-stand global banking institution is looking for some talented Senior / Data Analyst in Hong Kong to take on a critical role. In this job, you will need to contribute to Data Management programmes and practices to improve data standards, data quality and data stewardship
About the Role
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for maintaining the development and enhancement of various internal / commercial operation data for different teams and parties.
- Work closely with the Customer Relationship Management team to implement customer acquisition, retention and event based targeting strategies and campaigns across all channels and track their success
- Collaborate with various departments to design, develop and deploy management reports, dashboards and business intelligence solutions to fulfill the business need under considerable deadline pressure
- Design, develop and test complex programs, queries according to business specifications and in alignment with Group policies and standards
- Contribute to Data Management programmes and practices to improve data standards, data quality and data stewardship
- Capable to work with Big Data and BI solution
About the Person
To succeed in this role, you must have athe ability to drive project effectively and possess a keen understanding of programming.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- Proven experience in data mining, analysis, database management experience or equivalent
- Solid experience on SQL writing, SAS programming, Python and VBA skills are preferred
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required, including the capacity to articulate the case for information management in the language of business
About the Company
This long-lasting global banking institutions has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. We are looking for any particular types of data-oriented skills candidates, fresh graduate is also welcomed.