BI Specialist (APAC) - Power BI / Qlikview
Salary HKD25,000 - HKD38,000 per month + AL12 + 1 month bonus
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Anthony Yim
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-05-02 fashion Hong Kong HK HKD 25000 38000 38000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Summary A long-stand global banking institution is looking for some talented BI Specialist in Hong Kong to take on a critical role. In this job, you will need to contribute to Data Management programmes and practices to improve data standards, data quality and data stewardship on various products' behaviour and customer behaviours.
About the Role
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for maintaining the development and enhancement of various internal / commercial operation data for different teams and parties.
- Business System Manager, Asia Pacific
- Gather user requirement with good client facing experience.
- Write technical and functional specifications. Keep maintaining documentation updated.
- Maintain data warehouse (SQL Server) and ETL process (SSIS).
- Develop new reports using SSRS, Power BI, Qlikview
- Support for Hyperion 8.5 and 6.6 reports maintenance
About the Person
To succeed in this role, you must have athe ability to drive project effectively and possess a keen understanding of BI analytics.
- Degree holder from Computer Science / IT background with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Proven experience in ETL tool (SSIS), writing SQL & PL/SQL statements and Stored Procedure
- Proven experience in BI Tools for Dashboard / Report development
- Working experience in the retail industry is preferred
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, be flexible, self-starter, ability to solve problems, develop solutions, multi-task and maintain deadlines for development initiatives
- Experience working in an environment requiring quick turnaround, in-depth data analysis and understanding of data warehouses
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, coordinate the efforts of others, as well as work well with people at a wide range of levels
- Dealing to work on weekends and over time, if needed
- Good communication and presentation skills. Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese languages
About the Company
This long-lasting global banking institutions has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. We are looking for any particular types of Data/BI-oriented skills candidates, fresh graduate is also welcomed.