Content Protection Investigator
Salary Attractive Package
Location Sheung WanFULL_TIME
Consultant Holly Chan
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-12-30 media 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Great opportunity to join the global scale content security company. Responsible for data analysis, investigation and reporting. Training will be provided and working under young and dynamic team culture.
- Develop and execute investigation tactics according to the global Internet enforcement strategy to identify individuals and organisations involved in (the facilitation of) copyright infringement.
- Conduct detailed investigations of Internet targets and online content, review technical infrastructure, analyse investigative results, deliver complete investigative reports and recommend appropriate handling and resolution of the case.
- Analyse and track online trends involving advances in technology.
- Coordinate investigations with the legal departments globally and provide investigative support in any legal matters.
- Present, both orally and in writing, the results of investigations to internal staff, attorneys, industry partners, and law enforcement agencies.
- Provide court testimony and declarations in support of criminal and civil cases generated by investigative action.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of the following areas: website structure (source code analysis and operation), Python scripting, TCP/IP, Internet routing, HTTP(S), DNS, Internet infrastructure at ISP level.
- High level of work ethics and integrity especially on maintaining confidential information
- Strong analytical skills to manage large amount of data and can draw meaningful conclusion
- Basic understanding of computer crimes statutes and copyright law is advantageous
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese