Customer Analytics Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Wang
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-12-11 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Client is leading retailer in Hong Kong and China, seeking customer analytics manager to run their analytics team and drive digtial transformation projects.
- Take ownership of assigned projects in the end-to-end campaign management process for every campaign assigned including customer targeting, generating daily or weekly topline results and performing post mortems.
- To take a leading role in the conversation with internal departments and stakeholders to understand campaign objectives and needs and provide recommendations on targeting approach
- To provide clear brief and guidance to the team in segmentation and post mortem
- To assist manager in preparing analysis and target projections as required in preparation of campaign proposals
- Work with internal teams to conduct omni-channel post mortem and review results of each campaign to extract insights and learnings
- To present findings from post mortem and make recommendation to improve program effectiveness
- Ensure that these learnings are applied in future targeting and campaigns
- Continuously review existing processes with internal teams and stakeholders to improve campaign processes
Reporting and Analytics
- Support manager in generating reports and analysis, perform modelling and projections to support strategy development and business plans
- Take ownership in conducting Retail specific reporting and analysis to support reporting needs of Retail and/or to address specific business issues or needs
- Stay abreast of business needs and developments in overall business and/or assigned BUs so that reports, analysis and insights generated are relevant
- Take ownership in generating regular and adhoc reports as required. This includes understanding the objective of the report and needs of the stakeholder and delivering reports, analysis and actionable insights that addresses the required results
- To continuously review process and develop automation for regular reports where possible
- Ensure that reports are generated in a timely and accurate manner
- To participate in the development and implementation of customer analytics project as assigned
- To design and develop reporting toolkit to monitor key customer metrics
- To present findings from omni customer insights and make recommendation to improve customer experience
- Keep abreast of new analytics, technology and identify and evaluate potential opportunities for greater insights
- Proactively make strategic recommendations to improve conversion, sales performance and customer experience.
- Identifying opportunities to use knowledge of customer behaviour to maximise competitive advantage
- Follow through implementing strategic recommendations, working with various teams.
- Connected Commerce – actively seek ways to link Online & Offline data to perform omni analysis and identify opportunities to improve customer experience
- To understand and keep abreast of developments in customer database and related processes and systems
- To continuously review and identify database/system/process enhancements that will ensure efficient and accurate targeting and reporting functions being carried out
- To continuously monitor the system integrity and work closely with Tech team to rectify any issues arose with excellence
- Work with Tech team to ensure where possible to have data elements across all channels