ANALYTICS AND MODELLING MANAGER
Salary HKD38,000 - HKD60,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Paul Byrne
Date posted 12 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A great opporunity is available for a candidate with great data management and analytical skills to work in the finance industry with one of the leading banks in HK.
- Mine, analyse, and model large structured and unstructured datasets, and apply advanced statistical predictive models and leading machine learning algorithms to explore strategic business opportunities and to formulate actionable recommendations.
- Creatively translate business problems into data science initiatives with appropriate methodology (e.g., neural networks, Bayesian, regression, clustering, dimensionality reduction) and evaluate the results rigorously.
- Apply the learning to business by managing the end-to-end campaign/MI production process, including collaboration with business users, leads generations, performance tracking, evaluation and presentation of business learning to senior management. Quality and timely deliverables is required.
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
- Adhere to policy, procedures and control requirements applicable to day-to-day working, exceptional and project activities.
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' working experience in analytics, modelling and machine learning
- With solid experience of application of machine learning in the context of the customer life cycle management across multiple distribution channels with effectiveness measurement and business learning
- Self-Motivated, positive, passionate and willingness of continue learning
- Proficient in SAS (covering base SAS, SAS STAT, Enterprise Miner) and Microsoft R/Python (SciKit-Learn, Keras, TensorFlow, Theano)
- Comfortable with mining massive volume of data for quick insight discovery
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organisational, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and zero tolerance on quality/accuracy issue
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Paul Byrne at Robert Walters on +852 2161 9452 or Paul.Byrne@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference IBY/719410