Business Intelligence Analyst
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD50,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Paul Byrne
Date posted 14 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
The Business Intelligence Analyst role is in the Decision Management function of company’s Wealth Management section in Asia. This is a new unit, set up to centralise MIS / performance dashboards delivery and campaign leads / events for the Bank. The candidate will be part of a dedicated team of specialists responsible for planning, delivering and supporting MIS reporting and KPI dashboards across all levels of the Bank.
- Engage stakeholders to understand key drivers and results measurements of client and relationship manager performance
- Develop a deep understanding of key performance and result metrics, data structures and reporting tools in order to identify and drive resolution of issues, provide actionable insights with existing or propose new metrics, dashboards or tools
- Develop data extraction, cleansing, aggregation and integration solutions from multiple data sources
- Develop customised reports and dashboards using business intelligence and visualisation tools like Tableau, R
- Generate ad-hoc and recurring reports and dashboards
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for data analysis or reporting
- Ensure conformance with delivery standards by performing control validation and analysis
Operational Analytics & Business Intelligence team will focus on ‘Insights to Action’ and ‘Centralised MIS’
-Ad-hoc request support
-Business impact tracking
- 3 – 5 years of direct experience in business intelligence, MIS and performance measurement in a banking environment
- Competent in use of data technologies for performance management, with hands-on experience in business intelligence tools and delivery platforms including Tableau, R, Business Objects, SQL/Oracle/Teradata/Hadoop
- Bachelor’s degree / diploma in Management Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Data Science or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SharePoint collaboration tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and detailed focus
- Ability to plan, consistently meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to assess situations, verify facts, reason logically to formulate and propose alternatives.
- Highly driven and self-motivated, and comfortable working across functional areas, with ability to interact with ease, collaborates with diverse teams, establish rapport and build trust.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Paul Byrne at Robert Walters on +852 2161 9452 or Paul.Byrne@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference IBY/708610