BI Specialist - Hyperion Brio
Salary HKD30000 - HKD50000 per month
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant June Tam
Date posted 11 October 2016 2016-10-11retail 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A top tier retail brand is undergoing a regional systems revamp project thus looking for an experienced Hyperion BRIO Specialist to support the BI team.
About the role :
- Responsible for Hyperion BRIO reports maintenance.
- Gathering user requirement with good client facing experience
- Fulfilling requests using Hyperion BRIO, SQL to design structures that will provide data for easy harvesting.
- Write technical and functional specifications. Keep maintenance documentation updated.
- Develop new reports using Hyperion or other reporting tools.
- Maintenance of Data warehouse (SQL Server) and ETL process (SSIS)
About the person:
- Degree holder from Computer Science / Information Technology / Business Analysis background with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- The candidate needs to possess minimum of 3-year experience to understand and analyze business requirements, then translate into BI solution. Retail experience is advantage.
- Proven experience in developing report by Hyperion BRIO v8.5 and v6.6.
- Knowledge on other BI tools (such as Cognos, SSRS, SSAS, TM1, Qlikview) will also be considered.
- Minimum of 3-year experience with Oracle (PL/SQL) and SQL database, is preferred.
- Working experience with ETL tool (SSIS).
- Working experience in Business Intelligence Projects.
- Experience working in an environment requiring quick turnaround, in-depth data analysis and understanding of data warehouses.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, coordinate the efforts of others, as well as work well with people at a wide range of levels.
- Good communication and presentation skills. Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
This is a rare opportunity to represent BI team taking part in a regional project. Candidate with retail industry experience is highly preferred.