DevOps Engineer (up to 90K)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Mia Chan
Date posted 29 June 20192019-06-29 2019-08-28 it Hong Kong HK HKD 30000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Start-up culture; diverse team
Your new company
A new virtual bank is searching for a strong DevOps Engineer to join the Hong Kong development team.
• Collaborate closely with our development and product teams in our fast-paced delivery environment
• Build a modern, automated, cloud native, continuously delivered distributed system
• Build and Manage DevOps pipeline for multiple projects and teams
• Knowledge of technology best practices for building a modern automated devops platform
• Good understand of technologies and experience in building a highly scalable and fault tolerant system
• Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch
• DevOps toolchain experience: JIRA, Bitbucket (GIT), CircleCI, Jenkins X etc.
• Configuration and continuous deployment tools experience - Ansible or SaltStack or Chef or Puppet.
• Cloud computing deployment and management experience - Google Cloud, Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure with Hashicorp Terraform and/or Spinnaker.
• Container Management and container orchestration experience - Docker, Kubernetes.
• Monitoring tools Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana.
• Good practical knowledge with SQL and NoSQL DB, PostgreSQL and Cassandra.
• Strong knowledge in messaging systems like Kafka or Solace or RabbitMQ or AWS Kinesis.
• Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX and TCP/IP Subnet.
• Strong understanding and practice Agile/Lean projects SCRUM, KANBAN etc.
• Practical knowledge with Git flow, Trunk and GitHub flow branching strategies.
• Strong English communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to join a market leader with career opportunities. A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org