Channel Account Manager
Location Quarry Bay
Consultant Kristen Carusos
Date posted 10 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This company is a multinational leader in analytics software. As Channel Account Manager, the chosen candidate will role will build channel partnerships in Mainland China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. This company is working with new and innovative technology that utilizes artificial intelligence.
- Responsible for planning, and managing our engagement locally with both global alliance partners and local alliance partners, to drive High Value partnering behaviour that drives new software sales.
- Report to the Sr Manager, Alliance Management, Greater China
- Promote the value of the company to the alliances partners, align our capabilities to their businesses such they invest in building skills, promoting solutions, and partnering with the company in preference to competitors’ offerings.
- Develop and execute partner plans (in conjunction with global plans where relevant), to focus alliance partners on areas important to the company, (Risk, Fraud, CI, Analytics Data Management), to create and sustain a portfolio of alliance partners that will rely upon to achieve our goals.
- Identify and qualify prospective resellers to selectively recruit high-potential partners.
- In collaboration with partner, prepare business plans reflecting mutual goals and expectations with regular milestone checkpoints with the partner to ensure achieving objectives.
- Coordinate the onboarding and enablement process with new resellers to accelerate their time to productivity.
- Coordinate lead passing and collaboration with Inside Sales to the appropriate/qualified partner.
- Collaborates with pre and post-sales resources for deal progression.
- Support resellers in obtaining quotes, evaluation agreements, contracts, and purchase orders.
- 10 years Alliances experience working with the leading global consultancies
- Analytics / BI or data management experience, with either a vendor or a partner.
- A proven track record of achieving sales goals in an alliance capacity.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Mandarin is preferred