Salesforce Solution Lead
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Crystal Shih
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-11-03 it Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am looking for a salesforce solution lead, handling end-to-end salesforce implementation project. Candidates with knowledge in SFDC architecture are highly preferred.
- Evaluate legacy applications and propose a cloud enabled application stack that leverages the SFDC platform for a future state application; Able to translate business processes into systems solutions
- Able to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Perform the detailed design, configure, build, and test of application and technical architecture components.
- Provide documentation of application solutions including functional, specifications, technical specifications and workflow diagrams; Provide end-user training & production support
- Lead & work with the onshore / offshore development team to implement the technical solution
- Enforce good security coding standard and delivery quality, provide technical governance to ensure the best practices
The ideal candidate should possess strong technical knowledge in SFDC architecture, have breadth across technology stacks with deep hands on skills, and passionate about working with customers to help build applications at scale.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience required; Computer Science, Information Systems background desired
- Minimum 3 years design & implementation experience on complex, large scale SFDC solutions
- Solid experience working with clients across cloud transformation projects with focus on at least 2 of the Salesforce.com major platforms (Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud)
- Experience with common integration patterns used between legacy systems to integrate with Salesforce platform
- Sound understanding and experience of contemporary paradigms, such as Cloud, DevOps and Agile
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Less experience candidate will be considered as junior developer
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Crystal Shih at Robert Walters on +852 2161 9420 or Crystal.Shih@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference CSM/863480