Dynamic AX Business Analyst
Salary HKD25,000 - HKD40,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 it Kowloon HK HKD 25000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global MNC retail company is implementing Dynamic AX and across all operation, this is a regional scale project in Asia PAC Looking for a highly technical candidate ideally coming from a programming / developer background and familiar with the full SDLC cycle. Though this is not a hands-on role doing development the technical knowledge of the candidate is one of the major qualifier.
About the job
- Provide effective business shared services support to the business. This will involve liaising with business groups, vendors, Hong Kong, US and India based support groups.
- Follow-up on daily Incidents and Change Requests from users via the ServiceNow System and ensure that the process is compliant with SOX standards.
- Interpret and translate the business requirements into highly specified BRD and functional designs.
- Prepare SIT and UAT end-to-end test plans, work with users & IT to identify test criteria, test conditions & test data, conduct and coordinate with the vendors to complete SIT, and coordinate with the business users to complete UAT & obtain signoff.
- Work closely with service providers on AX and SCALE plus a variety of key users to ensure technical compatibility & user satisfaction.
- Oversee the implementation of new business processes.
- Coordinate training & documentation to support full handover of solutions to users.
- Prepare specifications, business processes & recommendations.
About the person
- Around 3 to 5 years’ experience of business analysis & systems support.
- Business/systems implementation project / change or integration.
- Experience of working in an multinational organization.
- Experience of UAT, system integration & associated testing is required.
- Understanding of ERP system architecture & interfaces.