Agile Project Business Analyst (Digital) Global Banking
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-132019-02-11 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The projects will bring operational efficiency to the Global Corporate / Investment Banking business You are responsible for performing primarily business analysis in a number of projects in the Wholesale Credit / Banking Technology team
About the role
- Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provide technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member and an individual contributor.
- Interface with local technology and business partners through the agile project engagement.
- Manage deliverables, to communicate risks, to work in an integrated team and to have a comfort level working with a geographically dispersed team.
- Translate business requirements into functional architecture and design.
- Support the execution of project phases and life-cycle approach.
- Support the execution of implementation and post-implementation activities.
About the person
- Typically 3-5 years of experience with specific role in an agile project in a technology organization.
- Excellent skills of user experience design, business analysis, documentation and presentation in an agile environment.
- Experience of Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools, web-based and mobile development.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with stakeholders (e.g. business partners, project manager technical lead, developers and testing associates who may be based in various geographical locations and timeframes.)