Business Analyst (Process Enhancement)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kelvin Lau
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-052019-02-03 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Joining a global leading insurance services provider, this Business Analyst (Process Enhancement) position will report to the Senior Director of Business Transformation and is responsible to participate in business transformation and process re-engineering activities on operation analysis, process optimization and workflow enhancement.
- Liaise with multiple business division to conduct business process reengineering programs across the company with an aim to enhance business workflow
- Analyst both quantitative and qualitative data to design and determine operation decisions.
- Create business transformation initiatives and point out improvement opportunities.
- Participate in interviews, time-in-motion study, workshops and project target to improve and/or automate business performance.
- Work across different functional business units such as Legal & Compliance, Operational teams, Business Analysts, IT, Delivery team to make changes with support of fact and data.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and knowledge on process improvement and operational reengineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work well with various level of stakeholders across multiple business units
- Proven track record creating and maintaining documentation
- Lean or Agile experience is advantageous
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English
About our client
Our client is a global scale, industry leading insurance provider known for its innovation on solution especially towards digital domain.