Business Analyst (CRM/Dynamic AX)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Wong Chuk HangFULL_TIME
Consultant Holly Chan
Date posted 09 September 2018 2018-09-092018-11-08 retail 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Great opportunity to join the leading apparel retail company. You will be responsible for the CRM project roll-out and working closely with different business units.
- Responsible for mapping complex existing systems and evaluating functionality and customer/user experience
- Participate within the CRM projects to roll out, migrate and integrate
- Facilitate requirements gathering, process mapping workshops and review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Gather feedback from key stakeholders to influence solution design and approach and lead prioritisation of requirements.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Write and review QA and UAT test scripts.
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Degree holder in information systems, business administration, related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience as an IT business analyst on an enterprise level solution
- Candidate with Dynamics 365 CRM experience, or another customer relationship management equivalent, such as Salesforce will be an advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to adjust style and approach to meet audience needs