Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunaina Sadhwani
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My client is a top tier leading International bank looking for a Business Analyst. If you can relate to the below points, then do reach out!
- To maintain close communication with business users and IT teams and coordinate requirement analysis activities.
- To participate in and lead dashboard and report development process including requirement gathering, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- To conduct in depth requirement analysis, define and prepare business specification, compile test cases and support business testing
- To lead medium sized project implementation from request initiation to completion
- To propose, review business requirements and ensure they align with global standards
- To attend user queries in timely manner
- University-level degree or equivalent experience in computer science or a related field
- Solid Business Analyst experience with proven track records in Payment System, Liquidity and Cash Management projects would be a definite advantage.
- Solid domain knowledge and business analysis experience in Corporate Banking and Global Liquidity and Cash Management would be an advantage
- Strong technical background in data warehousing, data modelling and visualisations
- Experience in translating business requirements into reports, dashboard or scorecards, and BI visualisations.
- Solid experience in databases/SQL for optimisation and creation of reporting data sources
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate and drive discussion across business functions and stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving and User support skills
- Experience of Qlik development is highly preferred
- Strong customer focus and commitment to delivery
- Maintain can do attitude and stay positive towards challenges
- Being open, dependable, connected and align the values
- Ability in working under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with good command of written and spoken English
- Good command of spoken Mandarin would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the capacity to foster partnership among project participants and collaborate with them to ensure successful project delivery