HRIS Business System Analyst
Salary HKD25,000 - HKD35,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-09-22 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Oversee application and integration support for employee systems. Manage external service providers to deliver quality system support and to implement enhancements and deploy patch releases to improve the system performance. Participate in different employee systems projects making sure that business needs are well understood and support the project delivery.
About the job
- Oversee application and integration support for employee systems including HRIS, Payroll, Employee Web Portal, Collaboration tool and Business Process Management system.
- Manage external service providers to provide quality and timely system support to ensure smooth operation for employee systems.
- Understand and analyze user requirements, confirm scope and document business requirements. Work closely with external service providers to implement system enhancements and upgrades to improve the effectiveness and usage of the system.
- Act as tier-2 application support subject matter expert to manage incident and service requests raised by end-users, as well as facilitate business change requests for configuration changes
- Closely work with Regional HR to participate in regional employee system projects as assigned. Play part in project management life cycle, from requirement discovery to testing and support transition from project to operation
- Support in project activities – facilitate application testing and liaise with internal users and external service providers to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Prepare and maintain documentations such as functional/technical specifications and user manual and operation guides
About the person
- University degree in Information Technology, Business, HR or related disciplines
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or System Analyst for employee systems
- Experience in systems implementation/enhancement/configurations
- Experience working at a Regional level (with multiple APAC countries)
- Experience in Collaboration/Enterprise Social Software is a plus.
- Knowledge in Adobe CQ, PHP, Oracle and SQL, HTML is preferable.
- Good command in both verbal and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.