IT Business Analyst - Multinational Organisation
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD750,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Justin Wan
Date posted 13 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fastest growing international financial organisation in Hong Kong.
- Communicate with business users/stakeholders to understand, collect, analyze and articulate the business requirements.
- Work closely with the IT project team or vendor team to ensure requirements are fully understood.
- Work with remote team to deliver requirements by all means of communication
- Maintain timely communications with business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to ensure requirements are aligned with business and company objectives.
- Reads and understands project documentation, creates high-quality analysis and requirement documentation.
- Expected to participate in phone conference; be interviewed by customers; be involved in customer workshops and presentations; visit customers without supervision.
- Potentially support Test / UAT activities including driving UAT test, reviewing QA defects, results and evidence, collecting UAT sign-off.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related majors.
- 5 years of BA experience.
- Able to follow and understand a defined software development process.
- Has good knowledge and understanding of one business domain area. Proven abilities to quickly learn, systematize, and retain business knowledge.
- Excellent team collaboration skills, including the ability to work effectively with business users within global multicultural team environment.
- Bilingual communication (English/Mandarin)