ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT, CLEARING RISK MANAGEMENT
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Sunaina Sadhwani
Date posted 05 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My client is expanding its clearing risk management team as they are revamping their existing system. If you are interested in being part of an exciting new project where you can gain excellent exposure, feel free to reach out to me to discuss this opportunity.
- Engage with Clearing Risk Management colleagues to understand, analyse and document requirements
- Produce properly structured requirements documents, end-to-end process flows and use-cases
- Work with IT, third party software providers / systems analysts to ensure that requirements are understood and solutions are developed to fulfill the requirements
- Lead the test team to ensure that test cases are comprehensive and appropriate
- Contribute to timely delivery of the project in line with project scope and expectation
- University Degree, preferably in Risk Management / Finance / Mathematics / Information System or related subject
- Holder of relevant professional qualification, preferably FRM or CFA
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience, preferably in well-established financial organisations
- Experience of financial markets, trade life cycle, various financial products including securities and listed derivatives. OTC experience an advantage.
- Risk management knowledge in pricing, Margin Modeling, Capital calculation, Sensitivities, Greeks, Stress Testing, back testing
- Proven business analysis experience on large projects within a Risk or Back Office environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent with documentations, trainings, presentations
- A team player and a self-starter, who can proactively engage with peers and clients, take ownership to ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL a strong plus
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment