IT BA, Trade Workflow Solution @ Ibank
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD70,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 05 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
To build a global strategic cross asset trade lifecycle and workflow solution built in in-house platform. This solution provides a common Trade Manager and Service framework for different asset classes to capture trades and lifecycle actions, including Equity products, with a view to include all other asset classes in later years. We are looking for a BA/PM to help communicating with our business and technology partners in APAC timezone and gather requirements for our development team. This person also needs to work with Global team on program governance and management reporting aspects, making sure we and global team are delivering one solution.
- Strong communication skills in interfacing with multiple stakeholders from different lines of business and technology departments.
- Skillful in balanced handling of various conflicts and priorities from different stakeholders.
- Experience in handling large scale system retirement/migration programs.
- Experience in handling trade capture systems of different asset classes.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- End to end development responsibilities for tasks
- Support the production environment, assist in the diagnosis and resolution of incidents, and maintain the stability and integrity of systems
- Interact and collaborate with global tech teams
- Experience in Finance Domain. Capital markets business knowledge, including derivatives
- Strong in basic data structures and algorithms
- Must be a self-starter, independent thinker with excellent communication.
- Ability to work in fast development environment and adapt quickly.
- Ability to work with agile methodology.