Technical BA, iBank Trading System development
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 20 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This role will act as single point of contact to overlook capacity and latency management across Global Market applications in APAC and liaise with global partners in coordination for global initiatives.
About the job
- Capacity analysis on current production environment; what are limitations on current capacity limitations on the systems, analysis on business impact
- Coordination across multiple IT teams in carrying out end to end analysis
- Analysis on short and long term strategy
- Latency analysis on current production environment; identify weaknesses, business impact, tactical and long term strategies
- Explore and implement capacity and latency measurement into real time monitoring tools
- Act as SPOC for Asia in driving global capacity and latency measurement initiatives
Furthermore this role will have a mixture of Application Support and Business Analyst attributes
About the person
Candidates must possess tertiary qualification, preferably majoring in IT or computer science, with minimum of 5 years of experience in financial sector with majority of which should have been gained within Capital Markets. He/she must be experienced in providing multi-disciplined technical and functional support as part of a team, and have solid knowledge of F2B flows, different listed and OTC structured products.