Head of Business Intelligence & MIS
Salary HKD60,000 - HKD70,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Paul Byrne
Date posted 14 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Manage the Business Intelligence & MIS team providing system development and production support to users and lead cross-functional technology teams for the development of new system features or enhancements required for the support of EIS and MIS systems.
- Manage Business Intelligence & MIS team providing system development and production support to users.
- Recommend, plan and implement technology initiatives and systems solutions within the bank.
- Lead cross-functional technology teams for the development of new system features or enhancements required for the support of EIS and MIS Systems.
- Administer project lifecycles from initial solution evaluation and technology acquisition through implementation and operations.
- In relation to vendors and service providers, be responsible for vendor management, price negotiation and supplier maintenance in addition to being responsible to integrate vendor provided applications with in-house systems.
- Formulate/design system scope and objectives for Application development projects.
- Provide training, coaching and technical assistance to junior staff.
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a banking environment on application development with at least 5 years of project and people management experience
- Technical knowledge on Oracle Database, SQL is an asset
- Proven experience of managing enterprise data warehouse or regulatory reporting projects in banking or finance industry would be an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Customer-oriented, solid interpersonal, communication, negotiation and organisational skills
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Paul Byrne at Robert Walters on +852 2161 9452 or Paul.Byrne@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference IBY/709470