Business Analyst, Compliance Systems
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 28 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Require a Business Analyst within Compliance Technology to actively participate in and support the end-to-end phases of the software development cycle, and drive work across various Regulatory Disclosures applications, operations and LOBs as necessary to maintain and deliver business solutions
About the role
- 5-7 years’ experience in a business analysis function, with expertise working with different technologies and Lines of Business areas
- Strong knowledge of Global Markets, financial products (Equity, Equity Derivatives, Fixed Income, etc) and how they are structured
- Demonstrated experience in requirements gathering and analysis, and translating business requirements into solution design proposals
- Strong experience in performing and supporting testing as part of various phases/cycles, e.g. QA, UAT , System Integration Testing
- Proficiency and experience in using SQL for data querying and analysis
- Domain knowledge in Regulatory Disclosure reporting preferred
- Experience working in Agile delivery model preferred
About the person
- Highly experienced Business and Data Analyst with extensive experience in all facets of the software development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of capital markets and financial products.
- Requires MS SQL Server experience including systems analysis, Data Analysis, troubleshooting.
- The role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven capability of producing high quality, clear, business-friendly items of work (agile stories, specifications, etc.) that can also be easily interpreted by technology peers.
- This role also requires regular interaction with LOB executives and business users.