Location Hong Kong
Consultant Sunaina Sadhwani
Date posted 24 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A leading Insurance firm is looking for a Buisness Analyst for its life insurance business.
- Provide business analysis service and/or process review to support business initiatives/product implementation/project execution and/or operations production system related issues
- Have good understanding and awareness on key aspects of life insurance and operations risks
- Ensure all change requests from end users / IT are managed and approved in accordance with project methodology
- Work with operational, finance, products, marketing and IT teams to develop appropriate business solution for coping with the business needs
- Collect, analyse and document business needs and requirements in Business Requirement Document/ Business Flow Diagram/ Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Review Function Specification from IT to ensure alignment of understanding of requirements between business end users and IT
- Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis
- Evaluate solution in terms of cost, timeline and quality (fit-for purpose)
- Drive the system and process testing to ensure the change deliverable with good quality
- Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users
- Assist post-implementation verification test if required
- At least 4 – 6 years’ relevant experience preferable in life insurance industry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven track record in specifying user requirements and managing User Acceptance Testing
- Excellent communication skill both in written and verbal spoken communication skills English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Knowledge in applying proven methodologies, standards and tools involved in analysis and testing.
- Experience of the development life cycle and project management disciplines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, VISIO and Chinese Word Processing.
- PMP/Business analysis methodology and training
- Six Sigma Green Belt qualification or relevant process improvement experience
- LOMA FLMI preferable
- International experience and/or China working exposure