IT Business Analyst, Pension
Salary HKD50000 - HKD65000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Vivianyw Tsang
Date posted 08 February 2017
A large investment fund is now hiring a Business Analyst to join the team. Successful incumbent will enjoy a good work life balance with a steep learning curve.
- Identify solutions and alternatives to business and application problems, outlining their relative merits, cost, compatibility, to ensure clients make informed decisions
- Establish relationships with work area leaders in order to determine optimal solutions for complex business needs.
- Ensure stakeholders have a common understanding of project deliverables and parameters (such as Time, cost, quality and benefits)
- Identify issues, modifying plans as business conditions change, assessing courses of action and developing recommendations
- Ensure that all processes and applications continue to meet the mandated regulatory and compliance requirement.
- Development of test strategies, test plans, test cases and expected results in consultation with clients to ensure that initiatives being implemented meet expected deliverables.
- 6–8 years of hands on experience with Application Management functions and Business Analysis experience
- University degree in Financial or Technology related discipline
- Proven capability in initiating, motivating and managing change effectively, independently as well as part of a team in an international setting
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills and methodology with a service oriented interpersonal style
- Ability to travel and work in teams and independently across an international setting.