Senior HR system business analyst
Salary 15 AL
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Kitee Fu
Date posted 20 October 2016
An exciting HR system business analyst job has just become available with one of the leading luxury retailers for their regional HQ in Hong Kong. Reporting to the HR system project manager, this is a role for a candidate who is interested to take up a dynamic role in both business analysis and project management in the field of HR systems.
About the Job
- Lead and manages regional projects in build by working with different teams/ vendors, including business stakeholders and country-specific vendors
- Anticipate and identifies issues and risks related to a given initiative/ project, and proposes feasible solutions/ mitigation steps where necessary
- Propose solutions to address these risks, issues, interdependencies
- Proactively contribute to the evolution of the Employee Systems landscape with existing or new solutions, to ensure continued relevance to the business.
- Serve as tier-2 support to respond to incidents, problems and service requests raised by end-users
- Manage service level and provide timely follow-up to ensure successful problem resolution within SLA
- Follow software development lifecycle and change management framework to carry out system enhancement and patch
- Conduct technical testing (e.g. system integration test) on application system on performance, reliability, availability and system monitoring.
- Manage vendors for on-going systems support and monitor their performance in accordance to agreed SLA
About the person
- At least 6+ years work experience as a Senior Business Analyst or in Project Management roles
- Solid experience in managing HR Systems related initiatives
- Experience in deploying and/ or supporting HRIS, Payroll, Learning Management Systems, Workflow Management, Intranets/ Portals, Web Content Management.
- Understanding of project life cycles (including translating business requirements into technical specifications)
About the organization
This is a regional opportunity with one of the world's leading luxury brands, excellent employee benefits and career growth.