Business Systems Analyst - HRIS system
Salary HKD35000 - HKD42000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 12 October 2016
Interface with end users to understand business issues and responsible for the day-to-day system support. Work closely with different external service providers to implement enhancements and deploy patch releases to improve the system performance. Participate in projects under the Competency Centre making sure that business needs are well understood and support the project delivery.
About the job
- Provide application support for HRIS, Payroll, Employee Web Portal and other employee systems such as Collaboration and Business Process Management.
- Serve as tier-2 application support to manage incidents, problems and service requests raised by end-users.
- Collaborate with local and regional IT teams to manage and support integrations across systems.
- Oversee the daily performance of systems.
- Manage external service providers for application problem identification and resolution.
- Understand and analyze user requirements. Work closely with external service providers to implement system enhancements and upgrades to improve the effectiveness and usage of the system.
- Perform application testing and liaise with internal users and external service providers to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Monitor vendor performance.
- Prepare and maintain documentations such as functional/technical specifications and user manual and operation guides.
- Support system projects as assigned. Provide consultation on business process and best practices, participate in testing and support transition from project to operation.
About the person
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or System Analyst for employee systems.
- Experience in supporting HRIS, Payroll, Learning Management Systems , Workflow Management and Web Content Management.
- Experience in systems implementation/enhancement/configurations
- Experience working at a Regional level (with multiple countries)
- Experience in retail, hospitality or luxury retail desired
- Functional/Technical Expertise
- Knowledge in WORKDAY or any other HCM systems is preferable.
- Experience in Collaboration/Enterprise Social Software is a plus.
- Knowledge in Adobe CQ, PHP, SQL, HTML is preferable.
- Knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance and other HR related regulations is an advantage.
- Vendor management experience is desired.
- Required Competencies
- Strong in coordination and with experience in managing external service providers.
- Analytical and strong problem solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in both verbal and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage.