Salary HKD30000 - HKD50000 per month
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 01 September 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Hong Kong and internationally this global leading company is recruiting a Business Analyst to join their IT Division.
In this position, you will support IT projects to take off by working closely with end users and vendors as a bridge to tie all ends together.
About the job:
- Lead assigned projects in technical aspect.
- Ensure functional and technical specifications are fully mapped and meeting requirements as well as defined solutions.
- Critically evaluate and analyze requirements gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and leverage project team members to deliver functional and technical specifications.
- Identify and document technical constraints, assumptions and risks associated with requirements
- Ensure provided functional and technical specifications, are managed, accessed and archived across the enterprise aligned within quality, availability, compliance and security requirements
- Document functional specifications and technical specifications utilizing natural language, diagrams and models using techniques such as activity diagrams, use cases, flowcharts, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Ensure compliance and support existing and future Software Development Methodologies
- Support the implementation of the solution
- Carry out level 2 and level 3 incident supports for in-production systems and manage end user expectations.
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other IM domains to drive innovation
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in software development technology and practice
- Keep abreast of business domain’s strategy, business plan and latest industrial trends.
- Provide mentoring to system analysts and promote knowledge sharing on analysis practices
About the person:
- Minimum of 8 years of IT experience with at least 3 years hands-on implementation experience in SOA solution
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Solid experience in system analysis, design and development on large-scale Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) with high transaction volume and high performance requirements, particularly by using IBM MQ, WMB and DataPower
- Strong knowledge in application development methodologies, Service Oriented Architecture, object-oriented analysis and design, Web Service development, Message-oriented Middleware, Java EE implementation, Oracle, SQL, XML, XPATH, WSDL, XSD, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in managing and co-ordinating multiple IT groups, service providers and business users in application development and support
- Proven experience in business analysis, software development and vendor management
- Good understanding of technology concepts, trends and capabilities
About the organisation:
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on it's IT projects. IT exposure and personal development are some benefits of joining this company.