Enterprise Architect - Global Organisation
Salary HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,500,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Wan
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 it Hong Kong HK HKD 1000000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading technology company globally.
- Participates in internal district/regional exploratory activities into new market sectors, architectural solutions, technologies and the use of partners, alliances and ecosystems
- Understand customer and industry drivers and resulting business requirements
- Provide proactive technical consulting to client CIO’s and key IT executives on technical strategy, direction and initiatives (Trusted Advisor to internal IT Strategy)
- Create short, medium and long-term solution design and architectural assets to accelerate sales cycles; create/update client specific architectural plans
- Gather intelligence on customer business issues and strategies to align the Company’s technology and solutions to address the customer’s requirements.
- Establish near expert knowledge of a designated industry to be the “go to” person for the local presales team
- Demonstrated Deep knowledge of one or more industries
- Broad expertise of current technologies and standards in use within targeted industries (including regulatory considerations)
- Expert in market solutions and offerings, how they relate to the customer vertical, their capabilities and competitive positioning
- Broad knowledge of how solution portfolios fit into client’s overall enterprise architecture and how the client can obtain value (including computing ROI and financial models)
- At least 7-10 years in at least one Industry, covering IT and Business gained practical experience in finance, operations, governance, and development
- At least 5-7 years of Enterprise Architecture experience, applied in designing, and implementing enterprise-wide complex systems.
- (TOGAF) or associated academic achievements required
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing Business Models / Value Propositions which describe and quantify the business value of the solution, including key value drivers
- Broad and experiential knowledge of new solutions and technologies (Analytics, AI/ML, Big Data, Cloud, Agile IT, Containers and various competitive offerings)
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Justin Wan at Robert Walters on 2103 5311 or Justin.Wan@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference 868670.