Frontend Developer (up to 70k)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Mia Chan
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 it Hong Kong HK HKD 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Your new company A new virtual bank is searching for a strong Application Lead to join the Hong Kong development team.
Your new company
A new virtual bank is searching for a strong Application Lead to join the Hong Kong development team.
• Work in collaboration with our CTO, and other technology engineering leads to develop and maintain our highly available, responsive and scalable products that meets all our business and customer needs
• Provide technical guidance and direction, as well as hands-on resource and project management for all software development activities for the frontend development
• Develop our frontend technical strategy and architecture using modern frameworks, application software, tools and techniques
• Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
• Responsible for the overall user experience development, and the delivery of high quality software, using TDD, DDD to deliver maintainable code which is fully integrated into a Continuous Integration and Delivery cycle
• Coach, mentor, and develop high performing frontend engineers
• Play a leading role in interviewing and supporting hiring new frontend engineers
• Proven experience in leadership and team management
• Solid experience in mobile app development, React Native, IOS, Android etc.
• Deep understanding of ReactJS or React Native
• You deeply care about providing a great user experience for our users
• Work in an iterative approach, driven by customer feedback and data insights
• Deep knowledge of current technological trends, frontend, both mobile and web, and understanding of API integration
• Hands-on development in all our technology choices
• Knowledge of system design and development of mobile, web, API, integration and testing
• Ability to communicate with all teams on mobile and web technology
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to join a market leader with career opportunities. A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now"