Solution Architect (Mobile/Web)
Salary HKD700,000 - HKD900,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Wan
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a talented development team for one of the fastest growing company in Hong Kong.
- Provide pro-active technology solutioning support in the analysis, design, planning, and governance of programmes, projects and change initiatives.
- Lead / facilitate investigations and decision making to ensure that the views of stakeholders are considered, verified and validated.
- Identify and obtain agreement on the requirements / features and ensures appropriate prioritisation is applied to meet business objectives.
- Undertake analysis of technology solution options and associated costs, conduct gap analysis, and proof of concepts for new solutions, as appropriate.
- Determine and create a solution architecture and design to effectively meet requirements and costs & maintaining the integrity of the technology strategy and enterprise architecture roadmap and standards.
- Oversee solution development and act as the bridge between the business and Technology development and support functions. Ensure the technologies developed and deployed are fit for purpose and meet the business requirements.
- Identify and implement opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement for the Press to benefit from the strategic application of technology.
- Define, communicate, lead and role model the required cultural and behavioural change.
- Define technical requirement (NFR) and principles; Define guidelines and standards for Application Design and Development Cycle.
- A degree in a computing based subject (or equivalent experience)
- A history of working as an application architect and/or lead developer
- Extensive experience of full stack software development (either coder or architect)
- Experience of writing coding standards and ensuring they are adhered to
- Experience of developing bespoke and SaaS solutions
- Worked closely with mixed stakeholder groups up to board level
- Familiarity with agile and lean methodologies would be beneficial